Thankfully, the world of online publications, and an increasingly open source mentality, has made more resources readily available. Here’s a list I’m slowly building up for my own use, most relating to excavations, excavations archives, etc. of my own field of interest: the late Iron Age southern Levant. This does not claim (or even aim!) to be complete, but please feel free to drop an email to point out any errors, or suggest resources.
Archaeological Survey of Israel
Topocadastral Map of Palestine (Department of Lands and Surveys, 1928-1947)
Israeli Palestinian Archaeology Working Group
- Hadashot Arkheologiyot. Excavations and Surveys in Israel.
includes several preliminary and final reports of smaller excavations undertaken by the Israel Antiquities Authority.
- The Leon Levy Expedition to Ashkelon
includes downloadable versions of Volume 1-4, and access to the online database
Megiddo / Tell el-Mutesellim
- Schumacher, G., Watzinger, C., 1908. Tell el-Mutesellim. Band I. Fundebericht
- English translation of the report (on the Megiddo expedition website)
- Watzinger, C., 1929. Tell el-Mutesellim. Band II. Die Funde.
- H.G. May, 1935. Material Remains of the Megiddo Cult. OIP 26, University of Chicago Press.
- R.S. Lamon, 1935. The Megiddo Water System. OIP 32, University of Chicago Press.
- P.L.O. Guy, 1938. Megiddo Tombs. OIP 33, University of Chicago Press.
- R.S. Lamon & G.M. Shipton, 1939, Megiddo 1. Seasons of 1925-34: Strata I-V. OIP 42, University of Chicago Press.
- G. Loud, 1939. The Megiddo Ivories. OIP 52, University of Chicago Press.
- G. Loud, 1948, Megiddo 2. Seasons of 1935-39: Text and Plates, OIP 62, University of Chicago Press.
- T.P. Harrison et al, 2004. Megiddo 3: Final Report on the Stratum VI Excavations. OIP 127, University of Chicago Press.
Tell en-Nasbeh / Mizpah
- Tell en-Nasbeh Database – Badé Museum of Biblbical Archaeology
- Prof. Jeffrey R. Zorn’s research website
Samaria / Sebaste
- Harvard Expedition to Samaria (1908-1910) – including published reports and archival material